Immediate Opening for Licensed Auto Adjuster
Colonial is expanding! We have an immediate need for a licensed auto adjuster, and we will train the right individual.
Join New England’s largest full-service independent adjustment company where you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who provide unparalleled personal commitment to our customers. You must be results-oriented and looking to work with a production-based company.
Seeking motivated, experienced AUTO ADJUSTER to join our phone adjusting team. This is a part to full-time position. Compensation will be determined by experience of adjuster.
**Please qualified candidates ONLY. Individuals without prior claim processing will not be considered.
- Have a current adjuster’s license for the State of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont.
- Handling Auto Property Damage claims over the telephone in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Investigating Auto Claims to determine liability for motor vehicle accidents.
- Deliver work product within time-frame guidelines, exhibiting appropriate urgency in response to clients, policyholders and coworkers needs.
- Utilize claim technology effectively.
- Maintain excellent time-management; be organized; and be able to multi-task.
- Adjusters are responsible for management of their claim load and diary reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, insureds, and various other parties involved in the insurance claim process in a professional, timely, and appropriate manner.
- 1+ year experience handling auto claims
- Ability to acquire and maintain required licenses
- Strong negotiation, investigation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Business writing skills
- Prior experience obtaining recorded statements is a plus.
- Familiar with the CCC Estimating System
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
If you believe you are up to the challenge of partnering with the Colonial Adjustment Inc. team, please submit your resume and a copy of all certifications / licenses to: Karin Francoeur, Operations Manager/Auto Program Manager, 207-797-9036; email@example.com