Seeking motivated, experienced AUTO ADJUSTER to join our adjusting team. This could be a part or full-time position. Compensation will be determined by experience of adjuster.
- Hold a current adjuster’s license for the State of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont
- Handle Auto Property Damage claims over the telephone in a prompt and efficient manner
- Investigate Auto Claims to determine liability for motor vehicle accidents
- Deliver work product within required timeframe, exhibiting appropriate urgency in response to client’s, policyholder’s and coworker’s needs
- Utilize claim technology effectively
- Maintain excellent time-management habits; be organized; and be able to multi-task
- Adjusters are responsible for management of their claim load and diary reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, insureds, and various other parties involved in the insurance claim process in a professional, timely, and appropriate manner
- Ability to acquire and maintain required adjuster license
- Strong negotiation, investigation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Exceptional customer service and phone skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Business writing skills
- Prior experience obtaining recorded statements is a plus
- Familiar with the CCC Estimating System
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
If you believe you are up to the challenge of partnering with the Colonial Adjustment, Inc. team, please submit your resume and a copy of all certifications / licenses to our Human Resources Director, Anne Latendresse via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.