Seeking motivated, experienced AUTO ADJUSTER to join our adjusting team. This could be a part or full-time position. Compensation will be determined by experience of adjuster.
- Hold a current adjuster’s license for the State of Maine, New Hampshire or Vermont
- Handle Auto Property Damage claims over the telephone in a prompt and efficient manner
- Investigate Auto Claims to determine liability for motor vehicle accidents
- Deliver work product within required timeframe, exhibiting appropriate urgency in response to client’s, policyholder’s and coworker’s needs
- Utilize claim technology effectively
- Maintain excellent time-management habits; be organized; and be able to multi-task
- Adjusters are responsible for management of their claim load and diary reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, insureds, and various other parties involved in the insurance claim process in a professional, timely, and appropriate manner
- Ability to acquire and maintain required adjuster license
- Strong negotiation, investigation and communication skills
… Read More
Colonial is expanding! We have an immediate need for a licensed auto adjuster, and we will train the right individual.
Join New England’s largest full-service independent adjustment company where you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who provide unparalleled personal commitment to our customers. You must be results-oriented and looking to work with a production-based company.
Seeking motivated, experienced AUTO ADJUSTER to join our phone adjusting team. This is a part to full-time position. Compensation will be determined by experience of adjuster.… Read More